Eating Disorders have the highest mortality rate of all mental health disorders in the world.
Only 45% of affected people recover from Eating Disorders, while others either improve consideraby or remain chronically ill. This community is aimed for the other 55% survivors, that struggle to fight rellapses everyday.
Recovery is multidimensional - often weight- focused, long & lonely with progress measured in triggering numbers and calories.
Design Research, UI/UX Design, User-Centered Design, Illustration